There are a lot of great reasons to shop at Shoebuy. These include getting free shipping AND free return shipping, never having to pay any sales tax, shopping the sale section, or using the rewards system. Contrary to its name, this online, eCommerce retailer doesn’t only sell shoes. Great prices are also available on the company’s clothing, bags, and accessories. The company is so confident about its prices that it offers the 100% Price Guarantee. This means that if shoppers find a lower price on another site, the retailer will refund them the difference between the Shoebuy price and the lower price. They might even lower the price on their site to make their value even better.
Making Internet Shopping Worth It!
- Normally people don’t like to shop online because they have to pay for shipping or pay for return shipping.
- People are more likely to return items that they ordered online because they are unable to try things on before ordering them when they shop on the internet. But with both free shipping and free returns, this company makes it easy.
- Shoppers can just return the items or exchange them for something new if it doesn’t fit, they decide they don’t like it, or it looks different than how it was presented on the website.
- The shipping is free if it is within the United States and is standard – express and international shipping does come at a price.
- Returns can be made using a prepaid shipping label, and the company will refund the money to the credit card the customer used to make the purchase.
- For exchanges, customers can return the item and then use the same card to purchase the new item.
- All discounts or promotions that were used on the original product can be used on its replacement as well. Then the new item will be shipped out, free of charge of course!
Getting Savings With The Rewards Program:
- By enrolling in this program shoppers can take advantage of additional discounts off the site’s already attractively low prices.
- Just by enrolling customers will receive 100 rewards points. Then 1 point is earned on every dollar spent on a purchase, 200 points are earned by referring a friend through Facebook, 20 points are earned by placing links of Facebook or Twitter, and 10 points are earned by writing a review on a product.
- After racking up a certain number of rewards points, shoppers can turn those points into cash that can be used towards future purchases.
- 200 points earns people $10 back on purchases, 400 points get them $20 back, and 600 points gets shoppers $30 back – and it keeps going up from there!
- Applying your points is easy – people can just select the option to use them once they sign into their account and head to the checkout. Then the total on the site will be updated to reflect the new total and great savings.
- To enroll, people can click on the link on the home page of shoebuy.com and then click the “Enroll” button.
- All customers have to do is type in their contact information and get started. The company makes it easy and convenient to save big!
Sales Events And Promotion Codes:
- In addition to the already great everyday low prices, sometimes the company holds special sales and clearance events in accordance with certain times of year.
- These special sales will be advertised on the site along with the appropriate promotional code. For example, for the Fun Fall Event, all shoppers have to do is enter the code FUNFALL at the checkout to receive the savings.
- People should see the blank field where it asks them to provide promotional codes before finalizing their order.
- The codes will be applied in the form of a coupon and the total will be updated to reflect the discounted price.
- Sales events are held throughout the year, not just in fall, so people can definitely benefit from checking the site throughout the year to make sure they are kept up to date with all the available savings.
Shopping In The Sale Section:
- Despite already having a 100% Price Guarantee, the retailer has gone even further, and marks down various items and puts them on the sale section of the site. Items are put on sale for a variety of reasons, such as to make way for new inventory or promote a particular product or brand.
- Shoppers can find this section by clicking on the link marked “Sale” from the home page of the site.
- Internet surfers can shop by size, brand, gender, category, gender, or by amount off the regularly marked price.
- Shoes aren’t the only thing on sale either – customers can find bags, apparel, and accessories on sale also.
- Some prices are so low that they are under $25, and sometimes items are marked down over 50%.
- When shopping in this section customers can see the original price as well as the new price and what percentage the savings is. This way people can keep track of exactly, how great a deal they are getting.
- Once people find an item they like, they can add it to their shopping cart and checkout the same way they would with a product being sold at the manufacturer suggested retail price.
Getting Free Updates And Alerts:
Shoebuy offers people the chance to receive exclusive updates and alerts, free of charge! People can simply click on the “Savings & Rewards” tab at the top of the page and scroll down to where it says “Free Updates”.
All people have to do is type in their email address. It’s that easy! In doing so, the company will start to send them email alerts whenever there are special deals, discounts, or savings events. This is a great way to save money because if shoppers don’t know what events are going on then they can’t take advantage of the even lower prices! By receiving emails customers can plan on visiting sites at the right time to get the best savings.